對於經常出差的人來說,出差不僅僅是去工作,還會碰到并解決各種問題。比如說,出差到英語系國家,就需要英語溝通的基本技能。小編收集一些商務場景對話,供學習和參考。
更改航班計劃
Changing Flight Schedule
Hue:I need to change my flight departure.
我想變更一下航班(出發)時間。
Nancy: When do you need to go?
你想要改到什麼時候?
Hue: I need to leave tomorrow morning.
明天早上。
Nancy: Can it be a non-direct flight?
非直達航班可以嗎?
Hue:I would prefer a direct flight.
我比較喜歡直達的。
Nancy: There is one direct flight leaving tomorrow morning at 7 AM. It’s $100 more expensive.
有一班直達的,明天早上7點起飛,但要補100美金。
Hue: I’ll take it.
好的,就改成這一班吧。
Nancy: When will you be returning?
那你的回程時間呢?
Hue: Don’t change the return flight.
回程時間不變。
Nancy: OK.
好的。
推遲會議
Postponing a Meeting
Bob: Lucy, where is Todd?
露西,陶德在哪裡呀?
Lucy: He’s in the conference room. He’s been waiting for you.
他在會議室呢,他一直在等你。
Bob: Could you tell him my flight has been delayed?
你能不能告訴他我飛機延誤了。
Lucy: He’s not going to be happy. He’s been waiting for an hour.
他肯定不會高興的,他都等了你一個小時了。
Bob: My flight isn’t leaving for another hour.
我飛機還要等一小時後才能起飛。
Lucy: OK. I’ll let him know.
好吧,我會跟他說的。
Bob: Tell him I need to reschedule the meeting.
還有,跟他說一聲我需要重新安排會議時間。
Lucy: I don’t think I can tell him now.
我想我現在無法告訴他了。
Bob: Why?
為什麼?
Lucy: He’s not here. I think he left.
他已經不在這裡了,我想他應該是走了。
Bob: I’ll call him on his cell phone.
好的,我跟他打電話說。
酒店客房投訴
Complaining about Hotel Room
Hotel Clerk: This is the Front Desk. How can I help you?
你好,前台,請問有什麼可以幫你嗎?
Hotel customer: This is Janet Lee from room 112.
你好!我是住在112房間的珍妮特•李。
Hotel Clerk: Hello, Ms. Lee. How can I help?
李小姐,你好!我能為你做什麼?
Hotel customer: I paid for a room with an attached office, but this hotel room has no office.
我訂的是附有辦公室的房型(帶“辦公室”的酒店房間),但這個房間裡沒有辦公室。
Hotel Clerk: I’m sorry about that. I will change your room right away.
非常抱歉,我馬上給你更換房間。
Hotel customer: Great! I’m on a business trip, so an office is important to me.
好的,我在出差,辦公室對我很重要。